[Sca-cooks] Dubba (Way..way..off topic...political rant)

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Aug 23 12:11:41 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/23/02 2:39:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
doc at medievalcookery.com writes:

> I'm a life-long, pro-commerce republican, and
> I find myself in the bizarre position of wanting Clinton back ( ... and
> I thought we couldn't find a worse person to serve as president.  Hah!).

Because even though Clinton was Democrat, he did a better job boosting our
economy than most Republicans would. It goes to show you that if politics are
for the people, they will be happy and work to make the corporations rich.

Misha
Liberal Democrat! Vivat Liberalism!!!!! Erm...getting carried away.....