[Sca-cooks] *Is* this a cooks list?

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Fri Aug 23 19:42:06 PDT 2002

I wanted to post to this thread as well, and yes talking about whether or
not this is a cooks list is also off topic:)  The thing you have to remember
is that not only are we cooks, chefs, and such but we are also a group of
people who know each other and in reality we all have interests and inputs
besides cooking. So along with whatever we are talking about in the realm of
cooking we have a tendency to want to impart to those we respect and enjoy
other tidbits of knowledge we pick up.  Now the list might be more proper if
it contained nothing but conversations on food and the preperation thereof,
but then again you don't serve a meal with the meat and starch and veggies:)
Bit of parsley on the plate is also required and necessary to the palete of
the mind.

YIS, Elric