[Sca-cooks] *Is* this a cooks list?

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Sat Aug 24 14:38:23 PDT 2002

My dear you were lucky! Came to the list  little over two years ago with
much the same Thought "Wares the food content" Will lets say I learned more
about Twinkies then most anyone on the planet.
I'm glad I stayed and learned the workings of this gentile list. I,v met the
most dynamic people associated
with medieval food with fun -family, and great concern for each other. This
pennsic I met many of the fine fantastic people on this list. Some of them I
mist due to not going out of camp much (Like people hate crowds)   So kick
off your shoes stay awhile.   From: Master Chirhart   Capt . Of the good
shipNewton