[Sca-cooks] *Is* this a cooks list?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 10:39:04 PDT 2002

Not to worry.  Just before and shortly after Pennsic this list gets going
way off the beaten path.  This happens again around the year end holidays
too for some reason so round two should be popping up again in a couple of
months, but stay on and we shall attend to the subject at hand.  This year
lots of us got to actually see and share time with another members of the
list for the first time so we are gabby.  You will also find that bonds of
friendship have grown across the miles of earth and sea so we tend sometimes
to have "play" time.

You can always get us back on track by asking questions!  A few well timed
questions will always get a ball rolling.  And I see Cindy is talking about
a possible new addition to the glossery.  Have you checked out the glossery
yet?  I recommend it highly!  Of course you have spent time at Stefans
Flori-thingy, and we can give you some good links to online cookbooks if you
like.

Welcome to the list Kristina.  Hang around and get to know us.  And don't be
shy!
Olwen