[Sca-cooks] Range/toys (was Re: Woks

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sat Aug 24 14:46:08 PDT 2002

Well, when Rob retires and we end up building our dream house, we
will probably have a 20x40 kitchen with professional appliances,
in addition to a 20x40 library/media room and our master suite.

All on one level becasue in about 10 years I will probably be in
a chair too.
margali
although a dragon would be nice to have - nothing like being able
to wash every pot, pan, dish and utensil in the house in one go ;-)