[Sca-cooks] TASTES OF ANGLO-SAXON ENGLAND

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 24 19:26:03 PDT 2002

I haven't spent any time looking at the recipes yet, but I did spend some
time reading it in the airport on the way home from Pennsic.  Her
bibiography is pretty good, and the text is heavily footnoted for
references.  Just from scanning through the list of books in her biblio, she
does cover most of the sources that I was aware of, and several I wasn't.
So, aside from taking the leap and preparing recipes from conjecture, I
don't have much problem with her research at this point, but then, I haven't
read through the whole thing yet, either.
Christianna