[Sca-cooks] A lobster has followed Margali home....

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 24 19:46:15 PDT 2002

Here's my suggestion. A 40 gallon salt water aquarium, a few sea plants, feed it a few guppies...  ;-)
YIS,
Isabella, who worked at a seafood house in Florida and got to eat all those little critters she wanted. (Oh, yes, broiled with a little butter and sea salt is wonderful, too)
 Philippa Alderton
wrote: and she wants to keep it, so I told her "Fine" as long
as we could find a recipe for it.

Any suggestions, folks? It's alive, in the fridge at
the moment.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,