[Sca-cooks] HELP!!!!!!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Aug 25 17:00:34 PDT 2002

You had it for dinner Saturday night <g>.....Redaction of a recipe from
the Anon. Andalusian cookbook, in which meat is cooked with a variety of
spices and oil, and then separately-cooked vegetables (carrots and
turnips in this case) are added, and then "strong vinegar."
Also, I made some big batches of a beef/grain/greens soup that's a
compilation of several similar recipes. I did this for Castleone's soup
kitchen.  Ingredients include: beef, onions, scallions, parsley, good
broth, barley or oats (I used barley), lots of garlic, cabbage, mustard
greens, collards, and spinach.
Nummy stuff....
Maire, catching up on emails while she does event laundry....