[Sca-cooks] and try to make a bread oven I can haul back and forth with me

robert frazier robertblacksmith at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 10:15:15 PDT 2002

i've seen this type of oven on line but most of the
events i go to are in the 3-4 day range.and in an tir
fires must be 12-14 in. off the ground,with no open
flames toward the end of the season.
i was thinking of a oven on a frame or cart.

--- Lord Boroghul Khara <boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com>

=====
"you only have to call."
robert frazier