[Sca-cooks] Reviewed in LIIWEEK: Intl Dutch Oven Society

Peldyn at aol.com Peldyn at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 12:04:41 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/23/2002 12:39:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Reviewed in LIIWEEK: Intl Dutch Oven Society
> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
>
> how are you going to heat from the top?

I have done it before with just the flame underneath and it builds enough
heat for even baking, especially if you raise the items to be baked from off
the floor of the oven so they don't get burned. I use an old bread toaster
turned upside down for that purpose.
Peldyn