[Sca-cooks] Fw: [trimaris-temp] CROWN LYST, TAVERN MENU & HOURS

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 14:30:06 PDT 2002

Whoa, whoa. whoa, your Excellency. I AM one of those imported *eyetalians*, tho not guinea pig and definitely not cheap!! ;-) (Well, maybe *inexpensive*)
YIS,
Isabella Francesca Niccola di Giovanni, laughing as she sets up her smoker and tries to figure out how to pull this one over on her friends.
 Siegfried Heydrich wrote: Authentic Trimarian boneless rat, certified plague-free. None of them
cheap imported eyetalian Guinea pigs, mind you . . .
Actually, it's a sweetly spiced meatball shaped like a rat (with raisins
for its beady li'l eyes) that is slow smoked in moist heat, served on a
stick. People love 'em, and I sell LOTS of them.

Sieggy