SPCA- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Missive for Stefan,

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 18:04:56 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/26/02 6:50:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip_u at yahoo.com writes:

> including Scotti,
> our brewer, and his wife, Aine, and Thorclaw, our
> resident gargoyle, Kiri and Phillip, Selene and Jared,
> Johan the Cripple, a smith who wants to bake, Margali
> and her husband Rob, Frederich, Stefan, Akim, Liadan,
> our scullery, Andrew MacRobb, our bard, Mostly Hatless
> Muiredach, Avraham, and others.

OOOoooooh, hopefully i'll stop by next year as I will have no more band camp
(but hopefully it won't be the same week I have to move into college. Hoping
and praying I can come next year!!!!)

Misha
Youngest member of the Cooks list (and still recovering from wisdom teeth
operation I had done on Thursday)