[Sca-cooks] glossary diagrams

Terri Spencer taracook at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 18:10:48 PDT 2002

Christianna wrote:
>What about the 'Booke of Carvyng'?  I don't have a copy, but I know
>THLady Temair does, but it takes her quite some time to catch up on
>this list(wonder why?) ;)

Hey - I'm only 4 days behind!  Pretty good for me...and since I don't
like to post until I've caught up, I don't post very often.  Because
y'all have probably figured this one out already, cut up the pig,
labeled the parts, modeled them in marzipan and posted pictures.

All my books are still in boxes from moving.  I don't remember any
diagrams from the Booke of Carvyng, but If no one on the list has
checked the book by now, email me privately and I'll start a search.

Tara / Temair