[Sca-cooks] Scappi

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Tue Aug 27 19:03:09 PDT 2002

Hello. Please have a look at the list of works in progress:
http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/msproj.html

Feel free to add your info.

Also, (you & anyone else interested in transcription/translation projects)
please visit http://www.thousandeggs.com/prop.html for info on a NON-SCA
project to establish an online culinary history library.

Regards,

Cindy