SPCA- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Missive for Stefan

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 21:59:19 PDT 2002

I do understand that. The first time my 4 year old grand-daughter went to our favorite restaurant with us and saw the aquarium with 3 huge fish and 1 small cleaner, she immediately gave them names: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack!!
Isabella
 "Mark S. Harris" wrote:
Ah yes. Like the four ducks at Pennsic two years ago. Who were

gradually being enticed closer and closer to camp with scraps of
bread and such and got the names, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Supper.

Mark S. Harris Austin, Texas stefan at texas.net