[Sca-cooks] Casbah! Feast, was Period Couscous References?

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Wed Aug 28 06:01:09 PDT 2002

Now that you mention it, Mistress Brenna also has the bags and sealing
gadget. I think the serving size was also kept to 2 or less so that there
wouldn't be safety issues with hot on the outside, only warm in the middle
food. The scrambled egg dish we had was already cooked before putting in the
bags- therefore rubbery eggs. I never thought of freezing them raw?

Cecily