Men who cook was Re: [Sca-cooks] Today's NY Times...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 29 08:54:54 PDT 2002

Gunter wrote:

> One of the things that I enjoyed the most about my last
> relationship was the fact that Selene hated cooking. I'm
> sure she could do it (she won first place in a Baronial
> A&S with her cooking) but she just didn't enjoy it.

Heh, that's one way to tell one Selene from another!

> The poor thing, she's eating a lot of Chinese food delivery
> and ice cream.

When we were having our kitchen remodeling in our old house, we ordered
delivery at least every other night from a Thai/Chinese place, amusingly
named "Poo Ping Palace."  Two weeks after the remodel was finished and
we could go back to cooking at home, the restaurant closed for good.
Somehow, I feel responsible. :-(

> I love being a "man cook". It's just another way to impress
> the ladies.

It works too!  He cooks and he looks,  hoo-yah!

Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net