[Sca-cooks] sorta OT - Cookie Exchange 2002?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 29 12:28:09 PDT 2002

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> Actually, I was thinking I would probably do something else in addition to
> marzipan.  It just seems weird to me ~not~ to give marzipan!

If anybody wishes not to receive marzipan, you can send it to me instead.  I've
loved the stuff ever since encountering those fascinating candy fruits when I
was a tiny toddler.  My favorite tipple is still Amaretto.  I would be much too
easy to murder by poison -- I've certainly just signed my own death warrant by
saying so online!

the late Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net