[Sca-cooks] delurking

Fletch fletch at worldspice.net
Thu Aug 29 14:10:58 PDT 2002

Ok, I am a very recent subscriber to this list. I subscribed for two
reasons: I am suddenly developing an intense interest in cooking for
others (as opposed to the hot dog nuking I had been doing as cooking in
the life of a batchelor), and because I want to (someday) be a head cook
for a feast. My short time in the SCA (only playing since April) has
helped me realize that the friendliest group of people to learn from is
SCAdians. So, quick search, and I found this group. Learned some
already, and fully expect to learn a lot more. So, thanks in advance.

Cormac
MKA
Fletch