[Sca-cooks] sorta OT - Cookie Exchange 2002?

firedrake at earthlink.net firedrake at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 29 14:30:29 PDT 2002

Selene molded in virtual marzipan:
-----------------
[snip]

If anybody wishes not to receive marzipan, you can send it to me
instead.  I've
loved the stuff ever since encountering those fascinating candy fruits
when I
was a tiny toddler.  My favorite tipple is still Amaretto.  I would be much
too
easy to murder by poison -- I've certainly just signed my own death
warrant by
saying so online!

the late Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net

AHEM!  Nobody better be going around killing MY lady with marzipan!
I'll hunt you down with a partizan, just to make it rhyme while I'm
cleaving your skull!

Not giving her up easily,

Jared