[Sca-cooks] sorta OT - Cookie Exchange 2002?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Aug 29 23:42:33 PDT 2002

Kolfrosta commented:
> I'm new. :)  I was wrangled into the list by Muiredach via IRC. :)

Welcome to SCA-Cooks!

> Last time I checked I was girl shaped but anything can happen these days.

Okay. See this file in the CLOTHING section of the Florilegium: :-)

cross-dressng-msg  (4K)  8/29/00    Cross-dressing in period.

It did tend to be girls dressing as boys rather than the other way

around, for various reasons.

> Baiting with sweets or sushi is the best way to catch this Huntress :)
I'm sure glad there was an 'or' in there. Somehow, I don't think

chocolate covered sushi sounds very good...
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net