[Sca-cooks] carving (LONG) was glossary diagrams

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Fri Aug 30 06:26:35 PDT 2002

'A perfect school of instructions for the officers of the mouth' is one
(actually two) of the PDF files available to the members of the Gode Book of
Cookery web site. I had downloaded the files, but not actuall gone through
them far enough to get to the carving diagrams. It is possible, as a member,
for anyone to arrange to receive the PDF files previously posted. So try
here http://www.godecookery.com/maillist/maillist.htm.

Cecily