[Sca-cooks] OOP: Art exhibit about 17th c. Dutch food

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 13:16:54 PDT 2002

I don't know why you listed this as being OOP.
Yes some of it will be, but not all.

I wish that I lived in New York so I could go.  I
will have to try and find the book that the
announcement on the website said is being
published.  It will have recipes!!!!

Huette

--- Robin Carroll-Mann <rcmann4 at earthlink.net>

http://www.albanyinstitute.org/news/dutch.announcement.htm

> Brighid ni Chiarain *** mka Robin Carroll-Mann
> Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
> rcmann4 at earthlink.net

=====
shall never cease to be amused.