[Sca-cooks] Dinner for one, OOP...

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 30 20:40:53 PDT 2002

Hallelujah! Yes, I'm so proud... *G* Sounds delicious.

So, of course, today I had frozen ravioli from the store, with jar sauce
over it... green salad... oh, well... tasted good, anyway.

But the other day I grilled fresh bluefish, and a portobello mushroom,
and had it with chard. Bread, maybe? I don't remember...

I've never had jasmine rice, but I just got some, so will remedy that soon.

Yes, that's how I deal with big dishes. Haven't made chili in ages...
maybe I should. But soups and stews I make and freeze... Then I have
something handy when I don't want to deal with cooking.

I'd prefer a gentleman caller myself... but I finally learned taking
care of myself can't wait for that. (Took me long enough... I've been
doing this a lot longer than you have!)

Anne