[Sca-cooks] hare vs rabbit

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Fri Aug 30 20:52:32 PDT 2002

Clear Day
My big-ass (as my son would say) dictionary was of no help, so I will ask
you guys.... what is the differance between a hare and a rabbit. And which
one is a *cony*? The dictionary only said that a rabbit was a small hare.
Is that it?
Thanks!
Phillipa
ps... what does rabbit and/or hare taste like? and don't say chicken!!

Umm my Mom made Chicken with Red Wine Sauce and Rabbit with Red Wine Sauce
at the same time, one time to see if we could tell the difference.  Nope,
both were good and couldn't tell the difference.  Aurore