[Sca-cooks] food-grade water hoses

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sat Aug 31 12:15:20 PDT 2002

> Alternative:  rather than running about for such a hose, get an inline
> water filter and add that into your water supply set-up.  We've been
> using this set-up at Pennsic and various outdoor events for several
> years.  Just be careful to get a filter with an opaque housing or make a
> "cozy" for it.

The problem isn't in the water source (as it is at Pennsic), though. It's
in the hose. Water straight from the tap we connect the hose to is fine--
only when we run it through the hose does it taste funny-- otherwise it's
delicious. But running water coolers and loads of water bottles back and
forth from the tap on our site is no joke, especially with the size of the
events we do with a (relatively) small shire.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
	"Index your brain."