[Sca-cooks] ** cookie exchange and allergies **

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Mon Dec 2 07:12:40 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----

> Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...
>
> Well, I suspect life would be simpler for everyone, if we included
the
> recipes with our contribution. Fortunately I'm not allergic to
anything, but
> as we well know, others aren't so fortunate.
>
> Phlip

Just a reminder that anyone who will email me their recipe can have it
included in a web page I will throw up for the Great Cookie Exchange of
2002. I plan to have a listing of the cookie name and cook, which will
be linked to the recipe.  The recipes will likely be all on one page,
with link targets to each individual one along the way.

pacem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco
(If I typed quicker or better, I'd offer to transcribe printed ones
when I receive my cookie drop).