[Sca-cooks] Pretzel Salad

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at AirservicesAustralia.com
Mon Dec 2 13:51:41 PST 2002

> Also sprach Michael Gunter:
> > >But I'm commanded to report that the turkey was roasted, brown,
> > >juicy, and nobody died.

Great!  Tell my name-sister that She Done Good!  Maybe you should get her one of
those fine electronic thermometers that sits outside the oven while a wire
connected to a skewer sticks into the beastie inside the oven.  It beeps when
the desired temperature is reached.  Great on the sanity, no opening up the oven
to see the silly thermometer.  I had one, but Super-Maid [tm], the randomizer of
all my stuff, seems to have mislaid the wire and probe part, leaving only the
electronics.  *sigh*

Selene Colfox, Caid