[Sca-cooks] OT: SCAdian interviewees wanted for graduate research paper

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 2 13:12:01 PST 2002

I'm posting this for a friend, with the kind permission of Papa Gunthar.

My friend is a grad student doing a paper on language and communications.  She
has already talked to a couple of SCAdians, but would like to interview a few
more.  Since this list is Society-wide, and has a large variety of folks, I
offered to go fishing for some cooks.

All that is involved is answering some questions via email.  Gentles of all
ages, genders, socio-economic strata, and computer persuasions are eligible.
If you are interested in helping out, please email me OFFLIST, and I will send
you her contact information.

Thank you.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
rcmann4 at earthlink.net