[Sca-cooks] Sabina #30

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Dec 2 13:16:32 PST 2002

Thanks, Bear

Although I will probably end up using the entire gallon of raw milk...I
can't see Trinity Farms selling me less than 1 cup of milk;-)

I think that would be enough curd to do 20 genovese tarts, so perhaps I
should wait until the blacksmithing event next fall and do it as part of the
dayboard!

Was parmesan exported to germany at that time? Rummaged in the florethingy
and online but couldn't find any information on that;-(

And of course a batch of mjetost with the whey ;-)

margali

the quote starts here:
The original says "12 lott gerente milich, das keslin dar=FAon."  Since
"quarc" is Middle High German and is not used here, I would probably choose
to go with a rennet based curd.