Mea Culpa (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Fw: article on medieval food)

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Tue Dec 3 05:55:28 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anne duBosc" <anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com>

> Please forgive me, Fra Nicola.  I knew I had goofed, but Life
intervened before I could correct it.  I do know the difference.  Mea
culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.>>>

No offense.  I just wanted to be sure that any kharmic juju coming my
way doesn't impede Vincenzo's life in the identity confusion.  The way
energies swirl around my life this time of year, collateral damage is
often inevitable.  No need to mark him as a target :o)  I wonder if
Vincenzo is a mid-30's man with red beard and slowly losing his hair in
pattern A . . .

pacm et bonum
niccolo difrancesco
(O please, gender confusion can be frightening around here <g>)