Mea Culpa (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Fw: article on medieval food)

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Tue Dec 3 09:05:44 PST 2002

Nick Sasso wrote:

> [...]

Which Vincenzo? <g>

> The way energies swirl around my life this time of
> year, collateral damage is often inevitable.

Energy surplus is often considered an advantage.

> No need to mark him as a target :o)  I wonder if
> Vincenzo is a mid-30's man with red beard

Was reddish, but life/nature made an unauthorized
update while employment at a big 6 accounting firm
"suggested" that "hiding" the beard was "better".

> and slowly losing his hair in pattern A . . .

Thinking of patterns reminds me of "Beautiful Mind".

> pacm et bonum
> niccolo difrancesco
> (O please, gender confusion can be frightening
> around here <g>)

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl