[Sca-cooks] atkins crunchies

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Dec 6 10:39:57 PST 2002

Well, actually - bran-a-crisp crackers, quantity 2 are great with cream
cheese and caviar..
there are also cheese crisps - sort of an equivalent to nothing known to man
or beast...you know how when you make pizza, the cheese around that gets
browned is a bit crunchy as the oil is forced out by the heat? it is like
that.

Just go to synergy diet online and they have all sorts of goodies [byt the
syrups from naturesflavors.com are better IMHO.]

margali

the quote starts here:
It's the only pre-packaged crispy crunchy food we can still eat freely on
Atkins, isn't it?  Kosher or Halal people are simply out of luck, I guess.