Recipes gathered (was Re: [Sca-cooks] More cookies on the way)

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 6 12:10:17 PST 2002

Each one that comes through the list is being copied and will be placed on a
well-linked website (6 so far IIRC), and available for emailing to people.  I
should have it up and ready in a week or so . . . get those recipes in if you
plan to.  The people sending URL's with their cookies, I'd like permission to
either link to your location or copy the recipe to my site.

pacem et bonum,
niccolo difranceso