[Sca-cooks] baking day pics

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 16:51:36 PST 2002

----- Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 12:08 AM
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Sca-cooks] baking day pics

We had so much fun, we are planning to not only do it again, but to also
build one in the back yard....  We have actually been collecting fire and
regular bricks from all the fireplaces that were torn down due to the
Nisqually, WA earthquake last year....
The backyard is big enough to have some smallish events and do inground
fires.... After all, we own it and there's an impermeable clay layer down
18"

Maeve