[Sca-cooks] A serious accident

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Sat Dec 7 23:29:14 PST 2002

My husband Dennis was in a serious accident Saturday.  He was working
on the elevator at church and it fell on him.  All things considered,
he is doing very well.  No damage to head or body, vital signs are
good.  He lost a lot of blood, and his left arm is broken in two
places, his elbow crushed and there is damage to the nerve that
controls his hand, he may not regain that. They operated for six
hours and he is in the trauma unit now.  At the very least, he has a
long recovery ahead of him.  Please, we would both appreciate your
prayers and good wishes.

If I promised to do anything for you in the next few weeks, please excuse me.

Sharon Palmer (Ranvaig)