[Sca-cooks] stockmaking

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Dec 10 07:47:23 PST 2002

not in my house. If the veggie isn't something you would plate and eat, it
doesn't get made into anything.

There are numerous nasties that can live in the layers of onion skin with
which I will not deal. Many of the fungi, molds and mildewforms are toxic.

Onion skins are used for cloth dying. Period. End of sentence.

margali
alpha b*tch in my home.

the quote starts here:
Place the bones in a large pot, with water to cover. You can also add
chunked up carrots, quartered onions, celery, etc, but leave the peels on
the onions for extra color, as well as the peels on the carrots and the
leaves on the celery- gives you more flavor. The veggies, however, aren't
necessary.