[Sca-cooks] list lurkers

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Dec 10 08:01:53 PST 2002

Maybe it is time for the lurkers to make themselves known again...<evil
grin>

just watch out for the occasional drive-by marzipanning and our peculiar
sense of humor, Gunther lets us play in his living room and we are an odd
bunch;-)
margali

the quote starts here:
By the way, Have I seen your signature before on this list?  Are you a
lurking newcomer?  Tell us about yourself, and welcome to the list.
Mordonna