[Sca-cooks] list lurkers

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 08:10:01 PST 2002

I don't get too upset about newcomer lurkers, because proper netiquette is to lurk on a list until you get an idea of what the list is like.  BUT, we are playing in Gunthar's house, here, so it is only polite to introduce yourself, and tell us a bit about yourself.
 Marilyn Traber <marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com> wrote:This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
Maybe it is time for the lurkers to make themselves known again...grin>

just watch out for the occasional drive-by marzipanning and our peculiar
sense of humor, Gunther lets us play in his living room and we are an odd
bunch;-)
margali

the quote starts here:
By the way, Have I seen your signature before on this list? Are you a
lurking newcomer? Tell us about yourself, and welcome to the list.
Mordonna

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt