[Sca-cooks] **Gunther please post from Apollonia about cookies**

Medb ingen Adomnan medbingenadomnan at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 09:02:53 PST 2002

Hey guys, I haven't eaten all the cookies, I am just without power still (5
days now).  The interior temp of my house is 42 F, which means the cookies
are still good.  Power will most likely be back on today or tomorrow, and I
will get the cookies back out soon.

I have discovered, in this short period of time, that fealty is a nice,
good, two way street.  We have descended pell-mell on my Laurel, and have
been camped out in her living room ever since.

So, in short, the cookies are preserved in my house, and I am preserved in
my Laurel's house.  As soon as Duke Power gives me back my power, I can give
you all your cookies.

:)

Apollonia, who can be temporarily reached at:  medbingenadomnan at hotmail.com