[Sca-cooks] **Gunther please post from Apollonia about cookies**

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 10 18:12:37 PST 2002

On 9 Dec 2002, at 12:02, Medb ingen Adomnan wrote:

> Hey guys, I haven't eaten all the cookies, I am just without power still (5
> days now).  The interior temp of my house is 42 F, which means the cookies
> are still good.  Power will most likely be back on today or tomorrow, and I
> will get the cookies back out soon.

> Apollonia, who can be temporarily reached at:  medbingenadomnan at hotmail.com

Apollonia,

I'm glad that the terrible storms have only caused you
inconvenience.  I don't know if you heard about the poor fellow in
West Virginia who was trapped in his car after an accident.  He
survived for nearly a week on melted snow and packets of Taco
Bell hot sauce.  How terrible it would have been if you had been
trapped in your house with nothing to eat but cookies.  :-)

Be well, and I hope your life is soon back to normal.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net