[Sca-cooks] Cookies and Power

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 10 20:19:57 PST 2002

I am home now. And I have had power since  about 5 PM tonight.  And I have
gone through all of the boxes.  There are 25 boxes in my garage, and I have
noted that I have received 24.  So I am one off.  I will sort that out
tomorrow, when I sort the cookies, since I will be spreading things out.  I
want to thank everyone for their patience involving my power, or lack there
of.  Below is the list of people I have received cookies from.  I will be
shipping the cookies out on Thursday.  I am pretty sure mine will be in with
it, since I was going to make them last weekend, until the power went out.
Contact me immediately, if you have shipped your cookies, and have not seen
your name...
Again, thanks for the patience....

Marilyn Traber
Philippa Alderton
Robin Carroll-Mann
Eloise Bennett
Truman A. Barnes
Erika Thomenius
Lynn Hunter
Laurie Hupman
Olwen
Jennifer Getty
Randy Goldberg MD
Collette S. Waters
Nicolas Steenhout
Karen Ostrowski
Yamil Kiwan
Deborah A Murphy
Pat Lammerts
Sharon Palmer
Nick Sasso
Mark S. Harris
Barbara Benson
Devra Langsam
Sue Clemenger
Stacy Sandstedt

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**