[Sca-cooks] Light Feast Menu was: Buying flour for bread

kerrimart at mindspring.com kerrimart at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 11 13:15:03 PST 2002

the autocrate specifically requested a "traveler fare" for the feast since
there will be performances after the feast.  We didn't want people falling
asleep thanksgiving style during the performances.

I was considering making the mushrooms into pasties, but I was concerned that
I was getting too pastry heavy.

And what is compost?

Vitha