[Sca-cooks] remember the 'herbalist'?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Dec 11 16:12:53 PST 2002

Hi all!

Remember awhile back that badly-written article pruporting to be about
medieval herbalism? And how nasty the gal got when several of us wrote to
comment? Well, apparently she's still pissed, and she went through a bunch
of teh list archives to load up on ammo for whatever personal crusade it is
she's on. I just got an absolutely blistering letter from her about a post
I made on the subject. She also named a couple of names of people she
thought were especially harsh. So... if you get a note from 'Aimee Bova' I
would drop it in the trash without opening. She's not interested in a real
dialogue- just in being offended. And I will admit I slammed her pretty
hard for her very unprofessional response. If she doesn't like the hits,
she should stay off the Big Kids' playground.

Figured you'd want the heads' up.

'Lainie