[Sca-cooks] this weekend, OT:

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Dec 12 17:29:04 PST 2002

i will be at Philcon this weekend, which has moved.. it is NOT at the Adams
mark.. nor (obviously) in November as in years past.  links are on my
webpage, under "events"

anyway, i will have some homemade bread with me for sampling (not sale..
this is a "hey.. look what i made!" thing).. and of course all my usual
amber, jet, and what not.... (stuff for sale)

if you can, stop by!  make sure you remember that merchants' brains dont
work too well, and we need you to be specific:
"Hi, its _____ from the _____list!"

and do  not even try to talk to me during set up or take down.. other than
that, i look forward to seeing you!
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."