[Sca-cooks] languages

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 13 21:07:32 PST 2002

Ana asked:
> Since I have Spanish as mothertongue and Swedish as second, but I use
> fluently English and French, its only a question of "habit" more than a
> conscient choice. But I am curious now, which word do you mean, master
> Cariadoc?? Maybe I am not aware I use the French

LoL! I don't think you are. In fact, even though I imagine you did
have this on your mind when writing this message, you did it again.
Unless I'm mistaken. See "conscient choice" above.

Since you only seem to flip a word now and then, and since these

languages are all similar (is Swedish a Romance language?), it is
usually easy enough to guess what you meant.

It must be nice to be fluent in (at least) four different languages.
I only know two languages (English and Spanish) and I'm only fluent

in one of them. Unless you count languages such as Fortran, C and
Python. :-)
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com