[Sca-cooks] languages

Ana Valdés agora at algonet.se
Sat Dec 14 00:38:45 PST 2002

No, Swedish is a clear German language but it was relative easy for me to learn me
Swedish since I had a relative good English and German when I came to Sweden. By
the way, I have spent 24 years in Sweden, it means the language is now clearly my
most "used" language, since I don't speak Spanish with anybody around.
Ana

PS: how do you spell conscient? Or choice?