[Sca-cooks] illusion food

Steve steve.mont at verizon.net
Sat Dec 14 14:06:00 PST 2002

--
Well, the "Roast Baby Dragon" is in the oven for tonite's Altavia
Yule.  Combining period practice of combining things to make mythical
monsters as food, cockatrices etc with the theme of Yule at Hogwarts I made
a pork roast with some accessories.  I took one pork roast (in this case
it's two pieces of tenderloin put together, for the body, added one long
piece of tenderloin for the tail, attached 4 drumsticks for legs and 4
chicken wings for wings, and inserted cloves of garlic along the top for
ridge spikes and flavor.  Salt and pepper it, throw it in the oven and
roast it.  I also took one small butternut squash, carved eyes and nostrils
in it to use as a head.

In process pictures have been taken and will be available when I get around
to setting up a site somewhere.

Æduin