[Sca-cooks] Early Christmas gift - Woot!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 08:09:08 PST 2002

Because she is leaving for England today for
two weeks (grumble....)Selene and I exchanged
some of our Christmas gifts this weekend.
I got her a couple of nice gifts, a very nice
string of cultured pearls (every woman should
have a string of pearls) and a hip flask (I've
discovered that a silver hip flask is standard
equipment for all White Scarves). But she truly
stunned me with my gift. A KITCHENAID MIXER!!!
Woot! I've drooled over them for years but could
never justify the expense. Now I just need to
get the meat grinder and sausage stuffer attachment
and I'll be a complete man.

Now I just need to cook something with my new
mixer. Bread or cake is coming to mind....

Also, she keeps asking what I want her to bring
me from England. I've given her the obvious answer,
"her, in one piece and totally in love with me" but
other than that I can't think of anything. She's
staying one week in the Enterprise hotel and the
next week in a flat across from Hampton Court. <grumble>

Any ideas of what to ask for?

Gunthar