[Sca-cooks] Early Christmas gift - Woot!

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 16 09:19:24 PST 2002

> Gunthar> Any ideas of what to ask for?

Umm, Cookbook? Seriously tho, whenever my parents go on vacation I ask them to bring me back cookbooks. I particualarly
like the kind that are obviously not mass produced. Along the lines of, we went to this really great restaraunt and they
had this cookbook of their foods. Also great are the regional cookbooks, here in the US they are called Junior League,
but I am sure they have them everywhere.

This has resulted in me having some pretty darn interesting cookbooks. The ones from New Zealand are a hoot.

-Serena da Riva